- Relaxing views Riverhaven is situated on the Similkameen River, amongst beautiful evergreen trees.
- Central firepit with free firewood What is camping without peaceful evenings under the stars and S'MORES?
- Two Thumbs Up! Consistently rated by guests as one of the nicest RV Parks in BC!
Riverhaven RV and Motel is located in the beautiful Similkameen Valley.
You are encouraged to sit back and relax with a good book, watch the river roll by, check out the wildlife, try your hand at fishing and take advantage of the swimming, rafting and hiking opportunities.
Your host Rod Taylor has provided everything you need to enjoy your stay. Campsite is open from May 1 - November 1, Motel is open all year.
New at Riverhaven & Specials
- May - June 15th, 2013 Stay with us for three nights and get your fourth night free. *Excluding May long week-end
- New at Riverhaven Enjoy and make use of our new vegetable, herb and fruit garden. Lettuce, herbs, rhubarb, chives and strawberries.
- Reasonable rates
- Full service hook-ups
- Level sites
- Squeaky clean washrooms & deluxe showers
- Coin Laundry facilities
- Veg, fruit and herb garden
- Horseshoe pit
- Fully-shaded and grassed sites
- Swimming, fishing and rafting in the river
- Many local attractions
- Free high speed internet
- Pet-friendy environment
- and more!
"Riverhaven has been visited by people from all over Canada, the United States and Europe. Many of them have come back year after year. I want to thank you all for your continued support." Rodney